Yellow Rat Kio's Ding Repair L/S - Heather Gray
Yellow Rat Kio's Ding Repair L/S
Yellow Rat's Los Angeles-based designer, Kio Inagaki, is a connoisseur of the refined style of the 50s and 60s, a time before mass-production and commercialism. Yellow Rat makes unique garments styled with a touch of California counterculture. For those in search of clothing that represents their distinctive taste, Yellow Rat offers custom apparel to set individuals apart from today’s stereotypical fashion. No-nonsense casual clothing. Brought to you by the Yellow Rat.
All YR Tees are custom cut, sewn and dyed in the U.S.A.
- Garment dye
- Print : Water Base Ink & Discharge Ink
- 100% Cotton for White and Black / 5 oz. (18-singles) Carded Ring-Spun.
- 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester / 5 oz. (18-singles) Carded Ring-Spun
- Knitted in local mills in Los Angeles
- Slightly rough texture gives real retro feel.
- Mock-neck. Featuring blind stitched sleeve cuffs and bottom hem
- Chest pocket on left front
- Size : XS, S, M, L, XL
Made in the U.S.A.