Yellow Rat California Jacket - Navy
California Jacket made of Poly-Cotton
- Shell : 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Poly-Cotton Poplin, 5oz.
- Lining Body : 70% Polyester / 30% Acrylic Sherpa
- Lining Sleeve : 100% Polyester Quilt
- Front closer : Two-way separator zipper
- Chin Strap under the collar
- Cuffs Adjustment : Velcro
Made in the U.S.A.
Yellow Rat's Los Angeles-based designer, Kio Inagaki, is a connoisseur of the refined style of the 50s and 60s, a time before mass-production and commercialism. Yellow Rat makes unique garments styled with a touch of California counterculture. For those in search of clothing that represents their distinctive taste, Yellow Rat offers custom apparel to set individuals apart from today’s stereotypical fashion. No-nonsense casual clothing. Brought to you by the Yellow Rat.